Related Links

Make it in Germany

Federal Foreign Office

To find the right govering authority (Unfortunately, this page is only available in German. Our Rhineland-Palatinate Welcome Centre will be happy to help you)

Family reunification:

Federal Office for Migration and Refugees

Do you have any other questions? The Welcome Center would be happy to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us.