The IHK organisation has an exceptional resource in its network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHK). The AHKs, delegations and representatives are represented in 130 locations in 90 different countries. These agencies support German companies with their efforts abroad.
The AHKs fulfil three functions at their respective locations:
- official representations for German business
- membership organisations for companies
- service providers for companies
The AHKs perform a variety of tasks:
- respond to requests for specific economic information
- business referrals
- advice to companies
- support for business travellers from Germany
- education and training for qualified workers and management
- referrals of foreign exhibitors and visitors to German trade fairs
- organise business meetings, conferences and seminars.
As bilateral institutions, AHKs also support the market interests of German and domestic companies in the respective countries with modern, customer-centred services that are offered under the “DEinternational” brand. These include personnel services among others.
You can find more information at www.ahk.de
Learn more here